|Welcome to the MANGA Forum.|
|You will have to register before you can post: log in or sign up at the top of the page to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
We go on Jämshög College in Sweden. We are studying for becoming youth workers. We are working on a essay about manga/Anime and we would need your help, so if you could answer some questions about the manga/anime, it would be grateful.
We say thank you in advance for your reply to questions
Gender: Man or women
Painting anime cartoons?
Other? what then
1. 1. What is manga for you?
2. 2.What got you to start with manga/anime?
3. 3.What role does manga have for you?
4. A. What is/are manga/anime series means the most to you?
B. Why do they mean a lot to you?
5. Is there any speciel genre that interests you?
6. How do others people treat you (then they don’t have the interest in manga/anime?)
7. Manga has become popular among many young people! Why do you think it has become so popular?
8. Is there any specific location/gathering place for young people who are manga/anime interested to meet? Where? (physical location, social media, etc.)
9. What are the positive sides to engage in manga/anime?
10. What are the negative aspects of engaging in manga/anime?
11. Is there anything else you want to say about manga/anime?
Thanks for answering our questions, thank you very much!!!