, after login or registration your account will be connected.

Welcome to the MANGA Forum.
You will have to register before you can post: log in or sign up at the top of the page to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fairy Tail Manga - Chapter 300

vonoss's picture

Forums: 

It's out!
Fairy Tail 300 Vol 26 Where the souls of the dragons sleep
Click here - Read  Fairy Tail 300 online
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazingly fast. Oh, a Gildarts chapter. Trying to live up to my Cana, unsurprisingly. With a daughter like that, it's hard to live up to her epicness.Edit: No wonder why, there's no text!!Cana!! When Gildarts watched that, I shed manly tears with him. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easiest chapter to translate!This chapter shows that stories can be conveyed by pictures alone. Good lesson 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damm the Sabertooth master is weak... Is the Sabertooth master dead (hopefully he is)? Its a shame we didn't see the face of the chick. Next chater is called "King of Dragons" sounds pretty interesting. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel so sorry for LectorBut Gemma being one-shotted was the best partGreat Chapter but wasnt worth the 2 weeks break
Ugh!! Still didn't answer about the chick in the cloak! But Wendy's ability! That's neat! Sting & Lector....I'm just glad Sting got a good hit in.
I thought it was another good side story, funny chapter. Hopefully Gildarts gets a main story fight in the next arc.
yah. mashima is true to his word being this chapter is "silent". illustrations do say a lot more than texts describing them. anyways, can't stop laughing when the girl had ran away from Gildarts
I think Lector isn't die.And Kill that kind of Master Please.And Its Getting Confusing, that Girl probably Member of Fairy tail.Love Minerva enjoy it
... what's up with the mangaka and their "no dialouge chapters"? ...First I was happy to have a whole chapter about Gildartz, but that was just fail... Also he acts too goofy in this chapter didn't like that. (Mashima knows how to destroy my favourite characters of his manga.. -.-)
Fairy Tail 300 Vol 26 Where the souls of the dragons sleep
Click here - Read  Fairy Tail 300 online

Share this

Follow mangacom on Twitter
Subscribe to the Manga Podcast